Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ch. 15-16

When I saw this picture of these nuns, it reminded me of the time when I called Sally to go on a date for that afternoon. I went to get breakfast at a restaurant and I started talking to some nuns at the restaurant. The two nuns were on their way to Manhattan to teach in a school. I was thinking about pency and I started to talk to one of the nuns about Romeo and Juliet. Even though I hate organized religion, I force the nuns to take ten dollars as a charitable donation. After the two nuns leave, I realize that even though I need money for my date with Sally, I began to regret only giving ten dollars. I feel that money always makes people depressed. After breakfast I went for a walk. I think about the selflessness of the nuns and cant imagine anyone I know being so generous and giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment