Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ch. 23-24








This is the hunting hat that I gave to Phoebe before I left for Mr. Antolini's house. I gave Phoebe my hunting hat so she would have a piece of me always with her because I told her I was going to move out west alone. Before I left she gave me some money for my trip. Mr. Antolini was an old English teacher that I had at Elkton Hills and when I told him that I had been kicked out of another school, he offered to let me stay at his house for a while. When I get to Mr. Antolini's, I can tell that he has been drinking because there are glasses and dishes everywhere. Mr. Antolini tells me that he is worried about me because he says that I am primed for a major fall, a fall that will leave me frustrated. After the conversation I fall asleep, suddenly, I wake up because I feel a hand stroking my head and it is Mr. Antolini. I feel that Mr. Antolini was making a homosexual move and I hurry out of his house.







No comments:

Post a Comment