Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ch. 21-22

This is a picture of my family's apartment in New York. When I look at this picture it reminds me of the time when I went to see Phoebe and I got so lucky. I got so lucky because when I went to visit her there was a new elevator operator that did not recognize me and I said I was going to visit the Dicksteins, who lived across the hall from my family. When I got into the apartment I went to Phoebe's room but she was not there. So I checked D.B.'s room because Phoebe likes to spread out and sleep in D.B.'s room when he is not home. Phoebe was sleeping so I read one of her school books and in one of the books it says "Phoebe Weatherfield Caulfield" even though her middle name is Josephine. When Phoebe got up she knew that I was two days early and that I had been kicked out of school again. Phoebe was always a very smart kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment